Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Confessions

CONFESSION #1
This is how I see myself...

It is pictures like this...

that make me realize that I need to do something NOW about my weight. It is time to make the outside reflect what I see and feel like on the inside. I was committed to making this my year to make a change before I decided to start this blog but kept putting it off til MONDAY (who hasn't used that excuse). Well, everyday is now my MONDAY!!!


CONFESSION #2
I tend to get REALLY excited about new projects or ideas for a couple days and really commit to them and then get burnt out and quit. When it comes to weight loss/dieting/exercising, as soon as I make a mistake or have a BAD day, I QUIT!!! Well, my new motto is ...
IT'S A NEW DAY!!!


CONFESSION #3
Let's get real for a minute here...my weight problem is NOT because I just had a baby!!! You want proof?? Here you go...(me pre-pregnancy)



CONFESSION #4
I am TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY ADDICTED to these WONDERFUL beverages...









I am gonna be realistic and instead of saying that I will never drink them, I will simply drink less of them. (specific amount TBD)



Okay I think that is certainly enough confessions for now. I know that this is going to be a journey but that is why I am gonna be realistic and real on this blog. I am giving myself a year to get to where I want to be. I want this blog to be a place where I can share my struggles AND accomplishments along the way. I am writing this blog FOR ME but thought that I would leave it open to anyone that wants to read along throughout my journey.

ENJOY THE RIDE and MAKE IT COUNT!!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Wow Ang, I'm proud of you. This is an amazingly brave thing to do. Way to go and good luck!

Julie said...

Wow! You are my hero!

Smith Family said...

Good luck Angie!!! You can do it!

Jill said...

You go girl! You are beautiful. Just work hard and don't let one bad day get in the way of so many more wonderful days ahead of you!

ed and brooke said...

I love that you have this blog. Losing weight is so hard! You're an inspiration to us all.