Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reflection

Every Sunday I plan to reflect on my goals from the week and see how I did, as well as, set new goals for the upcoming week.
Last week my goals were to take a starting point picture (which I did...see right-hand column) and to make the blog open (which is obviously done as well since you are reading it). Since I was just getting this whole thing going, the goals were pretty easy which made it easy to accomplish. I am not going to be crazy and set TONS of goals or set super hard goals in the beginning. I am wanting a life change not a quick fix.
So, with that said, I am going to try and get out this week and take some walks with my girls to enjoy the weather and get in some exercise. I also want to eat more fruit!!! I had the BEST fruit salad the other day and it has me totally craving fresh pineapple...off to the store tomorrow to get some! Since I am a HUGE Biggest Loser fan, I am going to have my weigh-in day be Tuesday morning. So this Tuesday will be my initial weigh-in. I will NOT be including my weight for all of you (i'll spare you that detail) but I will share each Tuesday what my weight loss amount was. Anyone wanting to join in is welcome to...I will post reminders every Tuesday and you are welcome to leave a comment with your amount lost.
Feel free to set some of your own goals and share with the rest of us. I would love to have this be motivational for everyone and I will gain motivation with your successes as well. Have a GREAT week!!!

No comments: