Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back At It!!!

I'M BACK!!!!

AND

I'VE LOST 3.8 POUNDS IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS!!!!!

I started a food journal and it has been helping TONS!!!  I am following the Weight Watchers point system and it works.  I knew that because I have done it before but got sick of counting points.  I might switch to counting calories eventually but if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!  I am so aware of how much munching was happening between meals and how many wasted calories were being drunk instead of eaten.  I have not given up soda completely but I have cut back to only special occasions.  It feels so good!
I weigh in every Monday morning and then put the scale up for the rest of the week.  It has helped to just weigh in the once instead of watching the little fluctuations throughout the week.  I am hoping to start incorporating working out in the near future but for now, eating right is a success!!!

2 comments:

Skye-Lynn said...

Welcome back Angie! Congrats on your loss! I'm glad to see you're doing great!

ihaverun said...

Great job!! Love you!