Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I have been posting on a private blog for me lately and then decided tonight to post here instead.  There are certain things that I have wanted to post that are personal so I created another blog to do so and have completely ignored this blog in the process.  So...here you go for anyone that wants to read it.

Well, I worked out tonight after a two week hiatus. I really need to get into a routine so that my workouts do me so good.

I did Biggest Loser Cardio Max Level One....well I attempted it!

I got through the warm-up, and 10 of the 20 minutes of the workout and then skipped to the cool down. The cool down is all yoga positions which I really enjoy. I really think that I would enjoy yoga! I might have to buy me the BL yoga DVD or Jillian Michaels yoga workout. Maybe it can be my rewards once I reach my next goal.

I have not measured or weighed in two weeks. I am gonna push myself really hard this week and hope for a good number next Wednesday.

I think it is time to journal my food again. Breakfast is seriously an issue and I find that I munch more if I don't eat a good breakfast. So...I am gonna focus really hard this week so that the scale will move DOWN!!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Good job. Be strong, you can do it. :)

Brie Wheelwright said...

I agree with the breakfast thing. Good luck this week!

Anonymous said...

Angie,

My name is Renna (Reed) Karman and I'm looking for someone I went to school in Mexico with. Would you by chance have lived in Torreon Mexico in the mid '90s with an older brother named Brian? I believe they were down there as Mormon missionaries. If so please contact me at renna@karmanphotos.com I would enjoy getting in touch as we are trying to get a reunion of the american program together. If you aren't her, sorry! Please let me know either way so I know to go another route in finding my friends.

Thanks, Renna