Sunday, May 1, 2011

April Review & May Goals

Alright...let's just get right to it...April was an okay month for me.  Not good, not bad.  Let's break it down by goal.
1. Track and stay within my calorie range everyday.  Well I did track EVERY calorie EVERYDAY but I did have a couple days where I went over my goal.  Overall, I still feel good about this because life happens and none of the days that I went over, were that out of control.
2. Lose 6 pounds.  NOPE...I did lose 3.5 pounds.  I am not really sure why except that working out has got to become more consistent.
3. Earn at least 20 workout stars (one star = 30 minutes exercise).  Well I did get 15 which I think is pretty good considering that the first two week, I got only 4 of those.  Like I said before, working out needs to be consistent.  I need a plan to stitch to and I need to move more.

I am actually fine with this month.  I feel like I am on the right track.  I just need to stick with it now and up my movement.  Now, for my goals for this month...
1. Start C25K on Tuesday May 3rd and continue throughout the month.
2. Lose some weight...I don't have a specific number because I want to just be happy with any success whether big or little.
3. Continue to track using myfitnesspal.com ...which is awesome for those you want a website to count calories with.

I signed up to do the C25K with other bloggers so I will post along the way about my progress.  I have been trying to add jogging (not running, yet) into my treadmill workouts and I am excited to work my way through the C25K program.  For those wondering what C25K is...check out details here.  It is basically a training program that helps you to be able to run a 5K in 9 weeks.  I am excited to see how much I have progressed at the end of 9 weeks.

No comments: