Monday, May 16, 2011

C25K Week Two

Week two looked like this:
5 minute warm-up
90 second jog/2 minute walk intervals x 6 times
5 minute cool-down

DAY ONE
This day felt great!  The runs went really well and I was ready to run when I was done with the walks.  I felt strong.

DAY TWO
This is for some reason my hardest day both weeks.  I was tired and sore and had to push myself the WHOLE TIME.  It was definitely mental game.

DAY THREE
I decided to do the workout in the morning and it was harder than when I do it at night.  I was just not awake enough and although the runs were not hard, the workout itself felt LONG.

I feel really good that I have been able to push myself and get my workouts down. 
I also went back to my Wednesday weigh-in and was down 3 pounds since the first of the month last Wednesday.  I did not count calories this weekend (no excuse...just gave myself a break) and am hoping to not have a gain on the scale this Wednesday.  Here is to hoping for the best but not giving up no matter what the number is!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Good job!!! I am so proud of you. I need to start doing something soon