Tuesday, May 10, 2011

C25K Progress Report

WEEK ONE DAY ONE
Week one workouts consist of 5 minute warm-up followed by 20 minutes 60/90 walking/jogging intervals ending with 5 minute cool-down then stretching.  Day one went really good.  I completed all the jogs and was able to push even faster on the final jog.  It felt good!!!

WEEK ONE DAY TWO
My calves were SSSOOOO sore.  I was not sure I was gonna be able to get the whole workout done.  I seriously counted down each of the jogs.  I pushed and was able to finish it despite being so sore.  I just kept looking forward to stetching when it was all done.  The stetching was by far my FAVORITE part.

WEEK ONE DAY THREE
My calves were back to normal and the jogs were fine.  I felt like I could keep going at the end of each 60 second jog.    Hubby was home when I was on the treadmill so he took some pics of me finishing my final jog of week one...
I was so happy to finish week one strong and was able to workout Monday-Saturday (6 stars so far this month).  I was proud that I chose to workout instead of just read a book or watch tv.  On Satuday, I even read my book while walking on the treadmill so that I could get my workout in and still read the book that I was COMPLETELY sucked into. 

Now on to week two...the workouts this week are 5 minute warm-up followed by 90/120 jog/walk intervals ending with 5 minute cool-down and stetching.  I have already completed day one...which I will include in my progess report once this week is over.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

GOOD JOB!!! I need a treadmill :( I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Brie Wheelwright said...

That is awesome, good job! I also did week one and loved it. Had good intentions of doing week two and things just kept coming up and I wasn't able to work out once that week. Now I'm on week 3 (but really week 2) and need to get my butt in gear. Good job, Angie!