Monday, February 6, 2012

Goals

This is my accountability board. I have a picture to remind me what I am working toward.  I also have my goal checklist and a workout schedule.
My goal checklist is stuff that I need to work on to better myself physically but also just to be a better me.  Here are the goals:
*Get up 7:00 AM
*Eat Breakfast
*64 ounces of water
*2 Fruit Servings
*2 Vegetable Servings (which I am substituting with taking my vitamins right now)
*Stop eating after 9 PM
*Keep a food journal
*Exercise (at least 30 minutes)
*Wash Face
*Scripture Study
*Go to bed by 10:30 PM
Last week was not my best but I felt it was a good starting point.  I need to really get into an exercise routine and stick with it.  I have the schedule of what workout to do which day but now it is just getting it done. :)  Off to get my workout done.  

??? What are some goals you are working on right now???

1 comment:

Desirae said...

Hi Angie...

Thanks for stopping by my blog (ImNotQuiteThereYet) and for your comments. I look forward to following you your journey as well. It's just me and it's super tough to stick to a workout routine, I cannot imagine what it's like with 2 kids & a husband. Looks like you have some good goals though...can't wait to see how February turns out for you!

Desirae