Friday, February 19, 2010

Balance

Lately I have been really struggling with finding a balance in my day to day life. It seems like if I spend quality time with my girls, the housework suffers. If my house looks nice and put together, my kids suffer. I am struggling to get the personal things I want to get done, done. Hence, the lack of blogging. It has not been on the top of my priority list. I am trying really hard to put my personal goals and myself back on my priority list and in so doing, I will feel more in control and balanced.
I still have been focusing on the small things I can do to lose weight. I have been consuming less soda, eating more fruits, drinking TONS of water and being conscious of my mindless munching. Slow and steady wins the race but I am gonna kick it into second gear NOW!
Now off to tackle more of my LONG to-do list.

1 comment:

Brie Wheelwright said...

I've also had a hard time with balance. Either my kids are happy or I've cleaned my house and exercised.
Something that I do when I want to much is have sugar-free gum. Like at Bunko the other night. I really like Orbit Mist Peppermint Spray.