Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekly Check-in

*Do an inital weigh-in on Tuesday ~ DONE
*Enjoy a walk outside with my girls at least 3 days this week ~ OOPS, TRY AGAIN
*Eat two servings of fruit each day ~ DONE and so YUMMY

Two out of three is not so bad. I am gonna be excited that I was able to eat fruit since it is not necessarily always my favorite. Celebrate the accomplishments instead of wallow in the failures...I don't really consider if a failure so much as a mistake. I have thought about ways to include working out into my life and for now I am simply going to move more. That means WALK to the mailbox, park further away from the store entrance, chase/play with Sariah at the park, and anything else I can think of.

So goals this week:
*Move more
*Continue to eat two servings of fruit daily

No comments: