Thursday, April 29, 2010

ONEderland

I VOW,

SWEAR,

COMMIT,

PROMISE

to myself and you that I will NEVER,

EVER leave the land of one hundreds again (not even during pregnancy).

After my last post where I revealed my weight (kinda), I thought about deleting it several times and was so hesitant before clicking the button "PUBLISH POST".  I was not sure that I was ready to publicly admit how high I have let my weight get.  I decided that it was good to have that admitted and realize that I am ready to accept where I m right now and love myself despite it.  I am going to make myself a priority in my life and work towards being the person on the outside that I am on the inside.

My goal as of TODAY, is to lose 6 more pounds so that I am in the 180s again.  That is my first step and then I will work on from there.  I currently have 17 pounds pregnancy weight left to lose.  I had myself convinced that this pregnancy weight would come off like after my first pregnancy.  After my first pregnancy, I went to my 6 week post-partum appointment weighing less than I had pre-pregnancy.  NOT THIS TIME!!!  Oh well, I will just have to work at it.  And work at it, I WILL!!!

Since starting this blog, I have lost 9 pounds.  I started this blog at my highest weight EVER (non-pregnancy).  I have not been good at recording my weigh-ins but will be doing so starting NOW. 

2 comments:

Brie Wheelwright said...

Good for you! You're doing great. If it makes you feel better, it was the same way for me after my second. The weight stayed on way longer than the first time.

HCGpower said...

That is so cool 9 pounds gone, grief after my last I gained at least that and more. You are doing great keep on going and to think you are still nursing too you are a powerful girl.
Love ya Cousin a ton, oh and I now don't care who reads my blog since I just realized I was posting under that name again and not going to erase my note.*I*