Monday, April 12, 2010

A new month

My vacation was GREAT!!!

My weight loss...not so much!!!

Instead of losing 2 pounds, unfortunately I gained 2 pounds. I am okay with it. I am back home and am ready to get back to work and into my routine. I am actually excited to back home and be able to workout and eat home cooking instead of eating out. I have my meals planned for the week and am headed to the grocery store later today. I have my workouts for the week planned as well. I am hoping to be back to the weight I was before leaving on vacation when I weigh in on Wednesday. I don't really think it is necessary to review the goals since I didn't stick to them. But I will go ahead and outline my goals for this week.

Goal #1 ~ 3 meals, 2 snacks, 1 treat per day
Goal #2 ~ Workout 5 times this week
Goal #3 ~ HYDRATE...drink at least 72 ounces of water/day

I am still trying to get back into my wedding ring. I am really hoping that I can get it on by the end of the month. I also an really close to fitting into my capris. With it getting hotter here, I really need to get into them. I currently have ONE pair of pants that fit but I refuse to buy any more clothes this size. I really hope to be into the capris by the end of the month as well. So, my April goals are into fit in my wedding ring and capris.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Going on vacation is so hard when you are trying to watch your weight. Just don’t get discouraged and take it one day at a time. I don’t know if you have read my blog but I did the HCG diet with my sister Brooke and I lost 25lbs I still have more to lose but I am feeling great and have more energy. It is something I totally recommend to anyone that is wanting to lose some extra pounds. But I do understand that working out is how some people want and like to do it. I hate working out and need to get better at scheduling time for my self and having a good work out. On Saturday me and my sisters went to Alys bridal shower and had lunch with Rozan and her girls then went to Rozan’s house and got to chat with your sister some more. We had a blast and I am hoping that I will get to see you and catch up at the family reunion. Keep your chin up and remember that you are beautiful and an amazing person. Lots of love Bethany