Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feeling GREAT

I am feeling WONDERFUL, GREAT, FANTASTIC lately. I stopped drinking soda on Feb. 25th which has helped in so many ways. I feel more hydrated drinking water and can enjoy the taste of my food more fully now. Not to mention the calories that have been cut from my diet.

I am changing my weigh-in day to Wednesday mornings so that I can do circuit workouts Tuesday night while watching Biggest Loser. I will consider it my "last chance workout". I am also going to start calorie counting BIG TIME so I can keep track of calories in, calories out. I am sssoooo pumped!!!

My goals for March are:
*to fit into my wedding ring again!!!
*to workout Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday with Wednesday and Sundays as rest days
*pay attention to portion sizes and mindless munching

I will also set weekly goals that help with these monthly ones. So for this week I am going to really watch my munching. I want to eat 4-5 times a day: breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, and possible an additional snack. I want to workout out 4 times this week since I missed Monday and want to stick with my schedule above (tuesdays workout already completed). And last but not least, I don't want to eat ANY fast food this week!!!

2 comments:

HCGpower said...

Angie check out fitday.com it is a very cool calorie counter that tracks what you eat and keeps it for you to review. There are also tips its great to have when your not sure what a certain calorie might be.

Jadie said...

Hey Angie, Loving reading your blog!!! Keep up the good work! You can do it!!!! My friends and I are all doing a "Biggest Loser Challenge" it has been so much fun and so motivating, facebook me if you want more info. I have also been using sparkpeople.com it is a free website that helps you track exercise, calories, everything It is awesome. I think you need someone to recommend you, if so, my sign on is jadiehouchin. You are so brave to blog your journey, it is inspiring!!! I love you tons!