Friday, March 12, 2010

Inspired

I just finished reading an incredibly inspiring books! Believe It, Be It by Ali Vincent was just what I needed. Through reading it, I gained insight into what some of my own reasons for gaining weight have been (a whole different blog post). I felt on fire and ready to conquer what I have said is too hard...to lose this weight once and for all.

I have been having such a great week. I feel so much better physically and mentally. I feel in control of my eating (a never ending battle) and have pushed my body physically really hard this week. Don't get me wrong, my body KILLS but it feels so good. I have stuck to my weekly goals and can't wait to set next weeks. I am SO proud of myself and it just fuels my desire so much more.

I am LOVING ME!!!

No comments: