Thursday, May 20, 2010

FLU

I am sorry for the recent lack of posts.  I have had the flu the past couple days and before that, I just hadn't gotten around to it.  I am happy to report from my last post that although I did not get in a second workout, I DID walk to and from the park to playgroup and I drank MORE than the 84 ounces of water.  I have been more mindful of what I eat lately and hope to just continue to make good choices. 

Well while I can't say having the flu was fun, there is definitely an up side.  MY STOMACH IS TOTALLY SHRUNK.  I cannot eat as much as I was before because I did not eat for two days.  I am going to eat smaller portions now so that it stays shrunken.  I also, did not weigh in yesterday morning due to being in bed sick and I decided to wait until tomorrow so the number is a little more accurate.

I will be back later today with a post about my feelings about gyms. (I have had several friends offer to get me a gym pass and I want to come clean about why I have not taken them up on the offer)

2 comments:

Brie Wheelwright said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick!

Skye-Lynn said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. I just figured you were busy. I love your positive attitude about your stomach shrinking! Sounds like you're doing great! Keep it up!

Oh, and I look forward to hearing about your gym thoughts. I have some pretty strong feelings about them, too. ( :