Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pass

As much as I know I shouldn't, I have given myself a pass.  A pass from watching what I eat, from working out, from daily weighing. 

This time of year is hard for me!!!  My hubby is home, it is BBQ season and HOT outside which means I don't want to work up a sweat. 

This past week was definitely NOT the best when it comes to anything healthy.  I drank WAY TOO MUCH pop, snacked more than I should and did not work out a SINGLE DAY.  The lack of working out was partly due to poor planning.  I did not bring workout shoes because I planned on swimming laps but the pool was too cold for me.  I have said in previous posts that I tend to really munch and drink pop when I am at my parent's house...well, I have been at their house all week.

I have decided that although I will be at their house this coming week too and my hubby will still be home with me...that I am gonna be good!!!  I got my workout shoes from my house today and I am gonna workout this week.  I will make better eating choices and drink less pop.  I cannot continue to let myself make excuses to be bad.

I am just glad that for some reason, I was lucky enough to not gain weight during this last week.  Let me explain...I probably did because I had probably lost some when I had the flu.  But from my last weigh in to this week's (which was today)...I was able to keep the same number.  Here is to hoping that I can lose some this week.

No comments: