Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blah

Step cardio workout!  AWESOME!!!  I was able to actually keep up with the dvd for almost all of the workout.  It felt good and although my knee did start to bother me about 20 minutes in, I felt good having finished it.

Today on the other hand...BLAH!  I woke up in the middle of the night (thanks to my peanut) and had a horrible migraine.  It took me a long time to get back to sleep because I was so sick to my stomach and my head hurt to even lay it on the pillow.  It took a long time to get going this morning and as a result my day got thrown off.  I did not eat breakfast until later.  Lunch time came and nothing sounded good which resulted in eating stuff I shouldn't have.  Dinner was okay except that I ate too big of portions.  No workout today either.  Today was just one of those days.  Despite how I was feeling and the not so great eating, it could have been alot worse.

I have a plan going into tomorrow though.  My baby normally takes an afternoon nap but due to another commitment, she will take a morning nap while my peanut is at preschool.  Which means I will have time to get in a good workout and still have time to get ready.  I am gonna do a 5K on the treadmill and then a short weights workout.  Today is over, tomorrow is a new day and I am gonna make it count!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That's right make it count :)