Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Completed

I hit the treadmill this morning. 
It felt great! 
I even improved my time from last month's 5k.

Today was much better than yesterday.  I made better food choices and got my body moving.  I am surprised that I was not more drained after working out but I heave been pretty energized all day.  Not sure what workout I am gonna do tomorrow...I just know I need to get it done in the morning since I have a commitment tomorrow evening. 
I am actually excited to weigh on Friday to see where I am.  I am feeling a difference in the way my clothes fit and starting to see it in my face.  It is such a good feeling!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job babe, I am proud of you. You are doing fantastic
Love
Jake

Bethany said...

I'm so happy for you. Keep it up and you will be the skinny girl you see in your head :)