Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello 180s!!!

Good news all...I hit the 180s on Friday!!!  189.2 which means a 1.7 pound loss for the week.  I was happy!!!

This week I really want to kick up the exercise though.  Obviously the watching calories is helping me to lose but I wanted to get fit as well.  I am trying to decide whether to hit the treadmill tonight or attempt a dvd...I'll let you know.

Hoping for a 2 - 3 pound loss this week.  I am gonna weigh in twice...wednesday (which is my normal weigh in) and Friday (since that is one week from when I hit 180s).

Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

The 180's are AMAZING. I just got there last week!!! When I was in the 190's I was always worried about going over 200 again. I now feel a little (very little) safe. Keep up the fantastic work.

Bethany said...

Wahoo!!! Good job keep it up :) love ya