Friday, March 11, 2011

CAKE

I LOVE cake...so much so that I watch Cake Boss REGULARLY!!!  I especially like cake when I don't have to make it.
Well, I have been craving cake lately but don't want to make a whole cake only to eat a little (or possibly alot) and then throw the rest away. 
Last night, I had a church meeting and there was CAKE!!!
I had about 400 calories left for the day but decided that I would rather use those calories for either a fruit smoothie or something more nutritious once I got home.
I was SSSSOOOOO proud that I was able to sit and talk with my friends while they all ate their cake and I was completely satisfied to just enjoy their company.
(pic from littlest 1st birthday party)

1 comment:

Alison Fay said...

Hi Ang,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I always love discovering new bloggers, and I'll be following along with your journey!

Hugs, and best wishes,

Ali