Friday, March 25, 2011

Staying Strong

Weekends are definently where I struggle.  I do really well during the week because I have the same schedule everyday.  On the weekends, events take place and we tend to eat out more.  This weekend will be especially hard because I will be at my parent's house all weekend and will be spending most of Saturday with family at my brother-in-laws wedding. 

I plan to have several small snacks in my purse.  Since it is a family wedding, I do know what food will be served so I am planning out my calories accordingly.  We will get back Sunday night and I will be hitting the exercise VERY hard monday-thursday for my 1st of the month weigh-in.

I am still focused on my 2.5 pound loss that I need in order to reach my goal.  I plan to try and get a workout in tomorrow morning and will be doing a workout this morning once my daughter is in preschool.

I need to cut a few more calories too.  My range is 1250-1550 but lately I have been really close to 1550 most days which is resulting in less weight loss.  The week that I was close to 1250, I lost 3.5 pounds with only one day of exercise.  Time to make smarter choices, and eat smaller portions.

Hope your weekend goes well and that you are able to stay on track.  I'll be back Monday with pics from the weekend and a report of how well I did with my goals.

1 comment:

Pretty Pauline said...

Weekends are hard for me, but what's worse is all the potluck dinners with friends. I guess I'll bring my own meal? Ugh. Someone else's yummy cookin' is such a treat, too...