Thursday, March 17, 2011

FULL

I was gonna get on and talk about the non scale victories that I have had lately

BUT

I feel full and uncomfortable and decided to talk about why.

I have eaten really well the last week and a half with very little junk food.  Today we (my daughter and I) made a cake for St. Patty's Day.  I didn't go over my daily calories but I do feel like I had too much sweet stuff.  I snacked a little on the frosting and then also had a small piece of cake.  I am not sure if I had it too close to dinner and that is why I feel gross or if it is just the sugar that is making me feel that way.

Overall, I am not feeling guilty about it because I was aware of how many calories I had left for the day and how many calories the cake was and knew that it was ok.  I just don't like the uncomfortable feeling I have been left with.  My stomach is not happy.  Good thing I took half the cake over to a friend's house so I didn't have the temptation (not sure how much of a temptation it will be now) left in the house.

Today is day 11 of counting calories and EVERYDAY I have stayed with in my caloric range!!!

No comments: