Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good Read

Such an inspirational book.
Made me think of the weight loss process in a whole new light.
She talks about her spiritual growth through her process of losing almost half of her body weight.
She talks about seeing herself the way God intented her to be.
By treating her body the way God wants her to, she was able to continue doing the things to make it healthy and strong.
There were so many things in this book that made me realize what I needed to change. 
I am excited and ready to move forward with these changes FOR LIFE!!!
I am hitting the treadmill for an hour tonight during the Biggest Loser.
I have tracked my calorie intake the last two days and will continue too.
I will continue to make good decisions ~ like choosing gum over the cinnamon roll that my hubby had last night!
I will move more and eat less!  That is the trick right?!

1 comment:

Pretty Pauline said...

Thanks for this review! I could use a bit of motivation and will see if our library has this.