Thursday, March 3, 2011

GYM DECISION


Those new to reading this blog might not how much I dislike gyms!
Well, I went to the local gym yesterday to check it out and look into possibly getting a personal trainer one day a week to help me out.
Well, I left kinda frustrated.  This gym is okay and it is definently reasonably priced (except for PT) but the classes are few and far between.  I went mainly because I am REALLY interested in doing Zumba at least once a week and have access to weights.
Personal training is out the question...not in a student's budget!  And because none of the zumba classes work into my schedule...I have decided to NOT join (for now). 
I am going to focus on journaling my food intake and really work on eating better.  Plus I am going to work on building my cardio endurance.  Once I feel like I have a good hold on those, I will then decide what I need to do to add in strength training.  I am headed to look at food journals tonight and will let you know which one I choose.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I go to zumba at a dance studio. I wonder if someone in your area teaches it like that. You should put it on your facebook and see in anyone responds.GOOD LUCK :)