Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Half Way

I have been counting my calories (and staying within the range) since last Monday.  I have been surprised by how well I have done.  It really does make a difference because the snacks I normally have without thinking about, were not worth wasting the calories on.

This past weekend, I spend our at my parent's house.  For some reason, I always allow myself to eat HORRIBLY when I am there.  I drink way too much Dr. Pepper and snack NON-STOP!  I was totally committed to sticking to my calories and paying attention to what I ate while I was there.  I did great!

Well, this morning was my weekly weighin and I lost 3.5 pounds!!!  Which means that I have lost 4 pounds since the beggining of the month and am half way to reaching my weight loss goal for the month.  It is totally within reach and I am determined to get there.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

WOOT WOOT!!!! You can do it. :) Love ya